To start the day, a slice of cake for breakfast is always ideal. Personally I prefer the morning cakes simple and not too sweet. If we add to this that I like the raisins, and among all kinds of dried fruits, nuts prefer this cake with raisins and nuts is really a great option. The preparation is very simple and it does not hurt.
|Easy||6 people||20 min. ||30 min.||€ 6 7- |
|What is needed|
|potato flour||gr. 100|
|baking powder||1 sachet|
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Put the butter to soften at room temperature.
- Chop the nut kernels.
- In a large bowl break the eggs and begin to mount them using an electric mixer.
- Add sugar and continue to work to mix with the whisk until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the butter and milk and continue stirring.
- Mix flour, potato starch and baking powder.
- Add spoonfuls, misclea of the flour mixture to the eggs, sugar, butter and milk, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
- Once the mixture is well blended, add the chopped walnuts.
- Drain the raisins and pass it quickly in a little flour to dry it.
- Also add the raisins to the dough and mix.
- Coat a circular mold 26 cm in diameter with parchment paper wet and squeezed.
- Pour the mixture over the bottom of the pan. Level well with a spatula.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 35-minutes. We recommend that you test the doneness 30 minutes after inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out dry, the cake is cooked.
- Leave 5 minutes in the oven turned off.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool.
- Transfer it to a serving platter.