The Bolognese Sauce is perhaps the most classic. Also known abroad where they are, in restaurants, improbable pasta dishes served with this sauce. It is not difficult to prepare, but the cooking is really long. So if you want to delight your loved ones with a tasty dish of lasagne, tagliatelle, garganelli, .... armed with holy patience and take half a day in advance to prepare.
|What is needed|
|bacon, chopped||gr. 100|
|lean beef||gr. 400|
|lean pork||gr. 200|
|fresh pork sausage||n. 2|
|tomato puree||gr. 400|
|Red wine||1 glass|
|tomato concentrate||1 spoon|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Use good lean beef and pork. Ask the necessary crush large butcher, or one time.
- Wash celery and carrot and chop them with the crescent or a mixer. (Personally I let the carrot is not troopo end because I like to recognize the pieces once the sauce is ready. It 'still a matter of taste).
- Peel and wash the onion and chop this also holding it distinct from the other mince.
- Remove the sausage and crumble. NOTE: This operation is achieved by placing the stripped sausage in a bowl and ", flake" with a fochetta (ie passing the tines of fork sausage in the dough).
- Heat up (use a stove small to medium size) a pan with high sides with a little oil and the chopped bacon.
- Warm up and add the chopped celery and carrot doing dry on medium heat.
- When carrot and celery have browned, add the chopped onion, stir and continue to cook by the onion. (NB: 'My abidutine sauté the chopped by following these two passsaggi for if the carrot has bigger pieces, putting it all together you are likely to burn the onions or otherwise make it dry).
- After about 15 minutes, add the minced meat and crumbled sausage. Salt (I use salt) and pepper.
- Brown the meat often turning. The meat should release some liquid. It 'important to always remain a "wet" bit to prevent the browning meat and become too dry. then check the cooking and the amplitude of the cooking flame.
- Add a glass of red wine and let evaporate.
- Add the tomato puree, and concentrated. NB: pay close attention to quantia of pureed tomatoes added. The amount marked in the recipe is infattti an overall guideline. The past should be added slowly, stirring with a wooden spoon to mix it with ground beef. The good of a bygone quantia is the one that gives the sauce the aspect that you must take once completed cooking. And 'in fact the meat that somehow absorbs the right amount of passed and we report the correct dose.
- Add the bay leaves, and a quantity of water similar to quantia to pass used.
- Cover the saucepan and bring to a boil. Then lower the heat to low. The sauce must simmer softly on a small fire for at least 4 hours.
- Stir from time to time and when the ragout has reached the desired consistency, turn off the heat.
Tips and advice dell'Azdora
There are many versions of the Bolognese Sauce. The nearest to the tradition provides the use of pulp folder or capolombo or chuck of beef and 1 / 2 glass of milk to be added shortly before kill off the cooking.
One of the variants provides simultaneous cooking of chopped vegetables with minced meat.
The oldest version of the Bolognese sauce involved the use of concentrated only (so no past or fresh tomatoes) and the addition of a lot of milk that had to cover all the meat.
The permissible variations primarily consist of dog types to be used. Following accredited 4 alternatives.
1. lean beef and veal
2. Chopped pork, veal or beef, chicken breast.
3. Only lean beef.
4. Chopped pork, beef and 100 grams of chicken livers.
It must be added that, or for the ingredients or to the way of preparing it, each ragout It is different. The addition of milk after cooking is typical Bolognese, in the other areas of Emilia Romagna does not start.