Halloween time !!! Pumpkin of all sizes and varieties. In this season a beautiful velvety there is very good. Today I bought a beautiful pumpkin from my vegetable (Anna) perfect for a nice pumpkin soup with leeks. As a basic recipe is this, but can be enriched with croutons, cheese, strips of browned bacon ... Considering that I have some very good pecorino cheese, I will add it, reduced to small pieces
|What is needed|
|pecorino cheese||4 slices|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Eliminate the root and the green part from leeks.
- Wash and cut into rondelline.
- Slice the pumpkin, peel and reduce diced AA.
- Wash the parsley and chop them with the crescent.
- Reduce diced cheese.
- Heat up a pan with some oil.
- Fry the leek rings.
- Add the diced pumpkin.
- Cover with the broth (alternatively we can use the nut and hot water.
- Cook for 20 minutes adding broth if too dry.
- Extinguish the fire.
- Use the immersion blender to chop the pumpkin.
- Put on the fire to warm.
- Serve the soup in the plates.
- Add pepper, parsley and diced cheese.
- The cream of pumpkin soup with leeks is ready!