Triangles with mushrooms: puff pastry with a closed triangle stuffed with mushrooms and cheese. Perfect in the fall when we can find delicious fresh mushrooms. Be careful to use a cheese with a delicate flavor. The cheeses in fact help in getting a filling of the right consistency, but should not "kill" the flavor of the mushrooms that are the main ingredient of the dish.
|Media||4 people||50 min. ||5 min.||€ 7-8|
|What is needed|
for the pastry: flour
|for the filling: chanterelle mushrooms||gr. 400|
|cow's milk ricotta||gr. 200|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 80|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- We prepare the dough.
- Put the flour.
- Making the fountain (the hole) in the center and break in the hollow that was formed, the eggs.
- Work the eggs with a fork, absorbing the flour plan.
- Knead vigorously until mixture is smooth and homogeneous, rather soft. It will take about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the dough thus obtained in a bowl, cover and leave for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, the dough is resting, prepare the filling.
- Clean the mushrooms and pass them quickly under running water.
- Pat with a towel to dry.
- Put some oil in a pan and cook the mushrooms for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the mushrooms and transfer to a cutting board. In this way the mushrooms dry further.
- Coarsely cut with a knife.
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese and mushrooms.
- We will get a rather soft compound.
- Now compose the triangles of dough.
- We forgive, on a work surface, the mixture to the dough and stretch it with a rolling pin.
- We must try to obtain a sheet rather thin.
- Cut the dough into squares of size cm. X 2,5 2,5. NB: It 'an operation similar to what we do to get Cappelletti.
- Place a little stuffing on each square of pastry. We can do this using a spoon or a sac-a few.
- Close the handles in a triangle by bringing together two opposites and sealing the opening, first with the tips of his fingers and then with the tines of a fork.
- Continue like this until all the dough.
- Boil water for cooking pasta.
- When it boils, add the salt and toss the triangles.
- Bring to a boil and drain. The pasta is cooked in no time: when the triangles back to the surface, it is ready.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving tray.
- Season simply with olive oil and grated parmesan cheese. This simple seasoning enhances the scent and the flavor of the filling. If it is advanced a little of the stuffing can be used to dress them the triangles as an alternative to oil.