When the heat is felt, spaghetti with tomato sauce is a classic. I am also a dinner with friends or while watching a football game.
In the summer, then, are the ideae because the garden offers us some wonderful tomatoes, sweet and fleshy and so what better occasion to prepare a dish of spaghetti with fresh tomato. We've added capers to give a stronger taste and zucchini flowers to invoke the heat of summer. In another season can be prepared jennies net of this ingredient.
|Easy||4 people||5 min. ||15 min.||€ 5 |
|What is needed|
|Cherry tomatoes||gr. 350|
|courgette flowers||n. 5-6|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Prepare a large saucepan filled with water and put it on the fire .
- Thoroughly wash the tomatoes and sezioniamoli in four small wedges.
- Clean up the garlic and divide it into two pieces: one will leave full, the other trituriamo. NOTE: If you do not like to hear little bits of garlic in your pasta, let the clove whole.
- DIssaliamo capers and tritiamoli with a knife or the crescent.
- We clean and gently wash the zucchini flowers and cut them into strips in the sense dellla length.
- When the water boils, we go up with coarse salt and throw the dough.
- In a saltapasta put a drizzle of olive oil and fry the whole garlic.
- When the garlic has colored, remove him and put the tomatoes in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to dry.
- After a few minutes add the capers and chopped garlic (if we decided to use it) and mix.
- Let even flavor a few mnuti and turn off the fire.
- Scoliamo the pasta and transfer it to the pan with the tomatoes.
- We turn on the heat, add the chopped pumpkin flower., Amalgamiamo well and turn off the fire. The dish is ready!