Today we cook the risotto with pears, walnuts and taleggio. It is a dish that you can prepare very easy even when you have guests. Your diners will remain amazed by this delicate taste (about pears) strengthened by the strong flavor of taleggio. The nuts give it a crisp note.
|Easy||4||10 min. ||20 min.||€ 6-7|
|What is needed|
|taleggio cheese||gr. 100|
|william pears||n. 2|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 30|
|dry white wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Peel, wash and finely chop the onion.
- Prepare a vegetable broth (okay even if it is made only of water and vegetable stock cube).
- Wash, bucciare and cut the pear into small pieces.
- Cut the taleggio cheese slices and grated Parmesan.
- Break the walnuts and chop the kernels.
- In a pan put some oil and the chopped onion and fry over a gentle heat until the onion has become transparent (Note: Be careful that it does not burn).
- Add the rice and toast it a minute.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- When the wine has evaporated add the broth a little at a time, with a ladle, until the rice and cook, stirring often. Do not add the next ladle if the previous one is completely absorbed.
- A couple of minutes before the end of cooking, add the pears and mix.
- Making mix and add the walnuts.
- Turn off the heat. Add the Taleggio and the gana and stir.