The risotto with porcini mushrooms is good is that we cook with fresh mushrooms, dried mushrooms or frozen with that. I like to use dried mushrooms. Every time I'm at a festival I buy a little: they are practical, versatile and allow you to get a good result.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||30 min.||€ 7|
|What is needed|
|Carnaroli rice||gr. 320|
|dry porcini mushrooms||gr. 40|
|Champignon mushrooms||n-4 5|
|White wine||1 glass|
|vegetable stock cube||n. 1|
|grated Parmesan cheese||gr. 40|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup salted butter||1 walnut|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water and leave to soften 15 minutes.
- Clean the mushrooms, wash them quickly under running water and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the onion (Alternatively you can use the shallot, particularly suitable in the preparation of sauces).
- Drain the dried mushrooms. Wash to eliminate the possible presence of earth and sminuzzarli.
- Filter the water in which the mushrooms have softened using a cheesecloth. Add more water and a nut and bring to a boil preparing a broth flavor of mushrooms.
- Chop the parsley.
- To wither, over moderate heat, chopped onion and a clove of garlic, um in some oil in a pan with high sides.
- Add the soaked dried mushrooms and fresh ones. Season with salt and pepper and let cuocer for 5 minutes basting with a little of the broth prepared (It should be borne fungi soft and prevent it from drying out).
- Add the rice and toast it.
- Add the white wine and let evaporate.
- Cook the rice, wetting gradually with the vegetable broth, stirring often. The rice should be added gradually with a ladle. It must be added an amount of liquid that is sufficient to cover the rice: continue adding more only when the previous one has been completely absorbed.
- A couple of minutes before turning off the heat, remove the garlic and add the chopped parsley.
- Turn off the heat and stir in butter and Parmesan cheese.