|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||20 min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|semolina pasta||gr. 320|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 300|
|pecorino cheese||gr. 20|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Wash and trim the eggplant.
- Cut them into pieces and placed in a bowl sprinkled with salt.
- Let stand 30 minutes for you to lose the vegetation water.
- Meanwhile chop the parsley.
- Heat up the water for the pasta.
- Heat oil in a frying pan (or jump-dough) and let you fry the garlic.
- When the garlic is colored, remove from the pan and put to cook the chopped eggplant.
- Sauté over medium heat for about ten minutes. If necessary, to prevent Colorino too, add the eggplant a few spoonfuls of water.
- When the pasta water starts to boil, add salt with salt and dip the pasta.
- After cooking the pasta, drain it and transfer it to the pan with the eggplant.
- Add cottage cheese, chopped parsley and grated pecorino.
- Stir to mix well. Add freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn off the heat and Serve.