Broccoli is a characteristic vegetable of the winter season. They are delicious boiled, steamed, and then au gratin, fried ...... I cook them often with pasta. they are great !!!! I found this recipe on a kitchen magazine and I proposed it with some minor changes. If you like broccoli, mushrooms, pesto is the right recipe for you.
|What is needed|
|frozen porcini||gr. 250|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Thaw the mushrooms
- Peel and crush the garlic
- Clean the broccoli, divided into cimette.Lavarli very well under running water.
- Fill a pot with water
- Place it on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Salt and cook florets for 10 minutes.
- Drain them with a slotted spoon and keep the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large pan with the garlic
- Add the mushrooms into small pieces and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the tops of the broccoli and cook for doing 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile boil the penne in boiling water left.
- Drain and pour into the pan of sauce. Aggiugete pesto and stir
- Serve the penne with mushrooms and broccoli.