Potato Gnocchi with Mascarpone and Walnuts Pumpkin flowers. A first course really easy. The ingredients of the sauce give it a very delicate taste and detail that make this dish really elegant and also suitable for an important meal. Preparation times change, of course, if we make homemade gnocchi.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 6|
|What is needed|
|potato gnocchi||gr. 450|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 200|
|courgette flowers||n. 20 - 25|
|grated pecorino||gr. 40|
|salt, pepper, butter||qb|
- Clean the pumpkin flowers eliminating stem and pistil. Open each flower and wash.
- Coarsely cut with a knife.
- Chop the walnut kernels with a knife or crescent.
- in a pot, lead to abundant boiling water for cooking the pasta.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. Then a non-stick pan, heat a knob of butter.
- Combine the zucchini flowers, salae and pepper and leave to dry a minute, stirring.
- Add the mascarpone cheese with a couple of tablespoons of the pasta and the chopped nuts and extinguish the fire. The warmth will keep the sauce warm
- When the water boils, add salt with salt and dip the dumplings. Once the water resumes boiling, and the gnocchi rise to the surface, they are ready.
- Drain the gnocchi and dip them in the pan with the sauce.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Stir well to mix the ingredients and do bring to the table.