This recipe (Trenette bass and olives), it is especially indicated in the summer because it quick and easy to prepare and with a very fresh taste suitable to counteract the heat of the summer months. During the summer, we realize with firm ripe tomatoes, but can succeed equally well in other seasons, replacing the fresh tomato with the past. Who is good at ilp fillet of sea bass comes out can buy whole and cut the threads alone. For everyone else, let them prepare fish.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||20 min.||€|
|What is needed|
|pasta of the type trenette||gr. 320|
|sea bass fillets||gr. 250|
|Ligurian black olives||gr. 50|
|Chili pepper||a tip|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Gently wash the fillets of sea bass, dry them and cut them in small pieces.
- Far scottae tomatoes in a pot with water in ebollizone, drain them and try them out of the skin, seeds and water vegetation. Chop the pulp thus obtained.
- Wash olives and remove the stones.
- In a skillet, heat the oil with the garlic, peeled and crushed, the tip of chili, a few leaves of basil and parsley.
- Join the bass and brown 2 minutes, stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chopped tomato, salt and pepper and continue cooking for 6 8-minutes on high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the olives and continue cooking for another minute 5.
- When cooked, add the sauce, some basil leaves, cut into strips and keep warm.
- Meanwhile boil a saucepan with plenty of water.
- Reaches a boil, add salt and cook with asle big Trenette.
- Drain the pasta and dress with the sauce of sea bass and olives.