The recipe for pasta with peas salmon and philadelphia is a recipe with delicious fresh pasta and light, suitable for those who love salmon and philadelphia and looking for a more original dish in its simplicity. This is a simple recipe, not very fast but it is yummy and preparable in any season.
|What is needed|
|oil, salt, pepper||qb|
Preparation of the dough
- put the flour on a work surface, make a well in the center and break into the hole the 2 eggs. Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the ingredients, mixing eggs and flour until it forms a smooth, elastic dough.
- Cover with a towel and let stand while you prepare the sauce.
Preparation of the sauce
- Wash and chop the end onion.
- Heat up a fairly large pan with a little oil.
- Aggungere the chopped onion, then dry on low heat.
- merge peas. salt and pepper and let simmer on low for fuoca 15 minutes.
- Add the salmon chopped and brown for a few minutes.
- Stir in the cheese philadelphia, mix and turn off.
Composition and cooking
- Resume kneading dough and pull, with a rolling pin, the pastry.
- To dry the dough for a few minutes.
- Roll the pastry from the two extremes, up to reunite at the center.
- Cut into thin strips.
- Put a saucepan with plenty of water.
- When the water boils, throw tagliolini
- Boil the fresh pasta a couple of minutes from the resumption of the boil.
- Drain, transfer to a tray and add seasoning. Our pasta with salmon, peas and philadelphia ready!