A new recipe with noodles to the winds: they are good, fresh and colorful !! This then is a salmon pasta with really simple to prepare (a time we ventured into the preparation of the dough). For those who could not obtain the nettles, we recommend using normal or egg noodles with spinach and can serve a pasta with gorgonzola really original!
|What is needed|
|flour for pasta||gr. 400|
|smoked salmon||gr. 250|
|nuts (kernels)||gr. 100|
|salt, pepper, olive oil, buro||qb|
- Prepare the pasta with nettles as indicated in the recipe Tagliatelle with nettles with ham, pine nuts and peppers.
- While the dough rests, clean, wash and finely chop the onion.
- cut the salmon into small pieces.
- Remove the outer crust of gorgonzola and cut into small pieces too.
- breaking nights and chop the kernels. We will get about 100 grams of edible product.
- Take the dough for noodles and spread it into a thin layer.
- Allow to dry out the dough and cut noodles.
- Fill a saucepan abundant water for cooking pasta and put it on the fire.
- While the water comes to a boil, put oil and a knob of butter in a frying pan (NB. Used a fairly wide pan in which we can blow up the dough) and sauté the onion.
- Keep low heat to prevent burning onion.
- When the onion has become transparent, add the salmon and blow up a couple of minutes.
- Then put the pan even gorgonzola and melt it over low heat.
- When the water boils, cook noodles.
- Drain the noodles in the pan with the sauce, add the nights chop and mix well.
- Serve hot in individual dishes, nettle tagliatelle with salmon, walnuts and blue cheese.