Spaghetti with anchovies and breadcrumbs: a recipe Ligurian cuisine. I dare say a beneficial recipe, since it is collected in the book "Research in the Kitchen", made by the Coordinators Telethon to help finance scientific research. In particular, thanks to Albertina, Mara and Gianni representing so well the sweetness and determination of Liguria. Prepare it really is that simple, and it is a very tasty dish.
|What is needed|
|anchovy fillets||gr. 80|
|bread crumbs||gr. 80 -100|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Peel the garlic.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Drain the anchovies from the oil and pat with paper towels. The net weight will be gr. 80 around. Obviously for a "very strong" taste you can increase to about 100 grams.
- For the rest, it is a very fast gravy, must be prepared as it bakes the dough.
- Heat up a pan with water for cooking pasta.
- When the water boils, add salt and toss the pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, put plenty of 'oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic.
- Chop the anchovy fillets and add the oil.
- Cook them a minute and turn off. Remove the garlic clove.
- Fill the second large pan a little oil and breadcrumbs and toast. Add also a part of the chopped parsley to flavor the bread crumbs. As soon as it is roasted remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to avoid the heat of the pan will continue to cook the breadcrumbs at the risk of burning it.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan with the oil and anchovies. Turn on the heat and let thicken.
- Add the breadcrumbs and the remaining parsley and serve.