I personally love the seafood risotto. Usually I prepare for dinners in which the flow rates of fish are different and I can have so many kinds of fish and a great comic fish. Needless to say that the taste is different every time, precisely in function of the fish it contains. I like it because it does not bind to this or that ingredient.
|Easy||4 people||30 min. ||30 min.|| |
|What is needed|
|Carnaroli rice||gr. 320|
|clean mixed fish (squid, cuttlefish, shrimp, octopus, salmon, clams, mussels)||gr. 700|
|scraps of monkfish||gr. 100|
|White wine||1 glass|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean and wash the fish.
- Cut squid and cuttlefish into strips, the chopped octopus, part of the shrimps in two pieces.
- Wash and cut the monkfish clippings.
- Clean and wash the mantis. Cut off each in two, three pieces.
- Divide the fish depending on the cooking time (eg. Put together squid, cuttlefish, octopus and form a different group with prawns and monkfish).
- Wash the parsley and chop.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Heat the fish stock.
- Put in a saucepan a little bit of lubricating oil and garlic. Fry on low heat.
- Add the fish that has a slower cooking.
- Add salt and pepper, sauté.
- Sprinkle with half of white wine.
- Lower the heat and bring to a partial cooking (about 5-7 minutes) the fish, and if necessary, a little comic. . Remove the garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and, in its place, put a second saucepan with oil and chopped onion.
- Fry. When the onion has become almost transparent (NB: keep the very low heat to prevent burning) add the rice and toast. Season with salt.
- Deglaze with white wine residue and cook for a few minutes (half of the total time indicated by package) adding with a ladle the fish stock.
- At this point the cooking incorporate fish sauce browned and still wet with the comic.
- Add the pieces of monkfish and, a few minutes later, the shrimp (pieces and whole).
- Cook, stirring, and wetting with the balloon.
- A nearly complete cooking, add the pieces of cannocchia.
- A brick face, stir in the butter and season with a generous handful of chopped parsley.
Tips and tricks
This recipe provides that the fish is sautéed separately and added to the rice until later. This allows you to keep cooking fish faster and gives the fish the same softness preventing divwnti dry and hard.