Rigatoni with squid and tomatoes datterini: a recipe for pasta with squid with a simple preparation, but surprisingly effective .... The squid is a fish that lends itself to various preparations: the pasta is very good, the only foresight is cooking that has to be either very fast or quite long. The classic middle ground makes it chewy. This preparation which sees them in conjunction with the datterini tomatoes requires just a few minutes of cooking the dressing. Like pasta our choice fell on Neapolitan rigatoni: it is understood that you can use the pasta you prefer. We flavored the dish through the use of rosemary, which I love with the fish.
|What is needed|
|semolina pasta (rigatoni)||gr. 320|
|datterini tomatoes||gr. 250|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean squid depriving them of the inner shell, beak and skin. For greater detail on the cleanliness of this fish we suggest d follow the recipe step by step of Stuffed squid.
- Disconnect the pockets from the heads and wash.
- Then cut them into rings and / or strips.
- Peel l 'garlic.
- wash datterini tomatoes.
- Cut them, one by one, in half.
- Clean and wash the rosemary.
- Finemetne chop them with the crescent.
- Fill water a fairly wide saucepan for cooking the pasta.
- When the water boils, add salt and dip the rigatoni.
- Prepare at this point the condiment that will be ready in the cooking time of the pasta.
- Place in a large frying pan to fry the 'garlic with some oil.
- Add the squid and mix.
- Cook 3-4 minutes and add cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- When the pasta is cooked (NB: follow the times indicated in the package), drain and tuffarla in the pan of sauce.
- Stir well to mix.
- Again add a little pepper and rosemary chopped.
- Extinguish the fire.
- I Rigatoni with squid and cherry tomatoes They are ready to be served.