Macaroni with Sauce mantis: simple and tasty. And 'essential to have fresh mantis. The mantis in fact deteriorate very quickly if we keep them in the refrigerator at risk of "empty" and be free of pulp. I like the natural juices of the fish, who wants to can add the tomatoes.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||15 min.||€ 13-16|
|What is needed|
|fresh macaroni with egg||gr. 320|
|salt, oil, white wine||qb|
- Wash mantis.
- Using a sturdy pair of scissors, remove the eyes and legs and tip of tail biting.
- Cut each cannocchia in 3-4 pieces (depending on size) slightly affecting the shell (in this way it facilitates the elimination of the shell when you eat).
- Wash the rosemary, remove the leaves and chop.
- Wash and chop the shallots.
- Put in warm, in a pan with high sides, plenty of water for cooking pasta.
- Put a little oil in a large pan that can hold the mantis shrimp and saute the chopped shallots.
- Add the mantis shrimp, salt and stir to flavor.
- Deglaze with the white wine and cook for a few minutes, add the rosemary and put out the fire.
- When the water boils, add salt and toss the pasta.
- Cook for a few minutes since the resumption of the boil. NB: If we use semolina pasta, cook according to times listed in the package.
- Drain the pasta and put it in the pan with the sauce.
- Turn on the heat and stir to mix well to do.
- Stir for a minute and serve.