The prepared filled pasta and baked in the oven is a great option for a day of celebration. Today we prepare with the fish: it is totally blank (buffalo ricotta and shrimp) and is an elegant preparation on offer for guests, The only difficulty is the preparation of the dough and, consequently, of cannelloni: therefore propose the purchase the supermarket makes this much easier recipe. The times shown are net of the preparation of the dough.
|What is needed|
|fresh pasta in sheets||gr. 500|
|buffalo ricotta||gr. 500|
|shallots||n.2 / 3|
|grated Parmesan cheese||gr. 150|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup salted butter||qb|
- Take the shrimp, remove the shell and start grooving on the back. wash them under running water,
- Cut them coarsely.
- Peel the shallots and cut them into thin slices.
- Grate the parmesan.
- Prepare the sauce.
- Put oil in a pan and put it on the fire.
- Add the shallots and brown them.
- Add the chopped shrimp, salt and pepper and cook 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let them cool.
- Place in a bowl the ricotta di bufala, knead well, add the shrimp, 100 grams of Parmesan cheese. Mix.
- Put a saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Bake the sheets, cool them in a saucepan with cold water and put them to dry on a towel.
- Fill the pastry with the filling.
- Arrange them gradually in a buttered baking dish and veiled with a bit of sauce.
- Complete the preparation with the remaining béchamel and Parmesan.
- Place in oven at 180 °.
- Cook 15 minutes and place in grill mode 5 / 6 minutes.