Mantis shrimp broth and beans: a very unusual way to cook mantis. The result is an intensely flavored broth as entreé perfect for a fish dinner elegant.
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||120 min.||€ 8-10|
|What is needed|
|green beans||70 grams|
- Wash mantis.
- Place them in a large pan that contains preferably in a single layer, add warm water to cover them, a bay leaf and a pinch of salt.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 minutes from when they resume the boil.
- Drain them and deprive them of the carapace. With a pair of scissors, proceed by cutting the head and appendages zampette.Tagliare sharp all the way around to the right, to the left and on the tail. Remove the shell that is on the side of the back of the belly, gently pulling it away from the flesh.
- Put the mantis gnawed on a plate, bring together all the scraps into a bowl and proceed with the preparation of the broth.
- Remove the filaments celery and wash it.
- Peel the carrot and wash.
- Wash bay leaf and parsley.
- Put celery, carrot, bay leaf and parsley in a pot and all the waste obtained by cleaning the cannocchie. Fill with 3 liters of water.
- Put on the fire. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 hours.
- While the stock form, check and wash the beans.
- Blanch the green beans for 10 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Beans must be very crispy (almost raw).
- Drain and cut into pieces.
- When the broth is ready, filter it to remove all the scraps and vegetables.
- Serve the soup in individual bowls. Put in bottom of each bowl pulp-3 4 mantis and some green beans. Cover with broth cadissimo to make sure to warm the mantis.