They are less famous Bolognese tortellini, but they are part of the true tradition of an area that embraces part of Veneto and Lombardy. Like all popular dishes it is impossible in so unassailable support a "True Original Recipe". Visiting Borghetto sul Mincio we asked around, both restaurateurs and women to the home, the azdora the Veneto ...
|What is needed|
|Farina "00"||450 gr.|
|gd semolina flour||150 gr.|
|lean pork||200 gr.|
|veal meat||200 gr.|
|lean beef||200 gr.|
|Chicken livers||50 gr.|
|Grana Padano scratched.||100 gr.|
|scratched bread.||50 gr.|
|Red wine (Bardolino)||1 liter|
|Beef broth||1 liter|
|Sage and rosemary||qb|
|Salt and pepper||qb|
Preparing the filling
- Coarsely chopped pieces of meat and chicken livers
- Chopped carrots, celery and onions
- Melt butter in saucepan 200 grams and add the meat, the chicken livers and just processed vegetables and a rosemary sprig
- Sauté for a few minutes and season with a pinch of salt, then add the wine and cover
- A medium heat cook for about two hours, adding broth as necessary and season with a pinch of nutmeg and pepper
- Once cooked, remove the rosemary, and put the mixture in a food processor meat grinder assiema the ham and finely ground.
- Mix the ground beef with parmesan and breadcrumbs (some even fit an egg yolk) until you get a firm dough, then let rest for frigoifero.
Preparation of the dough
- Greasy flour and amalgametele.
- Create a "fountain" and add the eggs and a pinch of salt (some even add a bit 'of water)
- Knead the dough for a long time
- Roll it out with a rolling pin (in spite of the tradition to cope with objective difficulties, use the machine type "Grandma Duck"). It 'important for this dish which the dough is very thin
- With the washer cut the dough into squares of 4 / 5 centimeters.
- Place a dough outlet, you have removed from the refrigerator, in the center of each pastry quadrotto
- Fold the quadrotto diagonally making attention that the edges are well sealed
- United now the two overlapping and "are pinched" corners together.
- Let them rest on a sieve or cloth until the dough ascugandosi lose the natural adhesion.
The correct result should be a tortellini with a small space above the junction. According to legend, it should remember a knot in a handkerchief, in which the feast of Love knot. If you can not well regulated differently the amount of the filling socket until you find the most suitable size to you.
- According to the Sunday tradition tortellini should be cooked and eaten in broth
- The most common choice is to cook them in the broth, then drain them and serve topped with butter and sage and a good sprinkling of grated parmesan