Stridoli noodles with scallions and Romagna Mora pillow: a simple recipe to enjoy a flavored pasta with this grass field. It is fresh egg pasta with a simple sauce, but very refined. The ingredients are all local products: Shallot of Romagna PGI; pillow Mora Romagnola (Slow Food) and stridoli of Galeata. The use of this herb in purity it gives off the most of its distinctive flavor. I suggest you try to cook this dish, so if you have to find sridoli stringoli or as some call silene vulgaris.
|What is needed|
|fresh noodles with egg||gr. 400|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 100|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean stridoli peeling away the leaves and wash them under running water.
- Clean and chop the shallot.
- Cut into strips the pillow. NB: When we buy the pillow ask that we be cut into thick slices of a coin.
- Heat up a fairly large saucepan filled with water for cooking pasta.
- Place in a large pan a little oil, the shallot crushed and pillow cut.
- Cook for a few minutes until the fat of the pillow It has become transparent.
- add stridoliSeason with salt. Sauté a few minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. The stridoli release the internal water softening.
- Extinguish the fire.
- When the water boils, salt it and throw the tagliolini.
- Put on heat the pan with the sauce to warm up.
- Drain the noodles al dente. Plunge into the sauce pan and cook over low heat, even a few seconds, stirring to mix well.
- Complete with Parmesan cheese grated.
Turn off the heat and bring to the table the stridoli noodles with scallions and a selection of tasty bacon directly in the preparation pan.