An important first, because it is made with fresh pasta, but very simple to make: tagliatelle in zucchini cream, speck and zucchini flowers. The recipe is quick if you buy ready-made pasta, but for those who are a good sfoglina, it is undoubtedly a pleasure to make tagliatelle at home.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||30 min.||€ 9|
|What is needed|
|onion||n. 1 / 2|
|medium zucchini||n. 4|
|courgette flowers||n. 20|
|Parmesan flakes||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Check the zucchini, wash and cut into small pieces rather small.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Discard the stem and pistil with pumpkin flowers. Wash them gently to avoid damaging and pat with paper towels to dry.
- Cut into strips fe slices of bacon.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil. Add the chopped onion and let soften for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper and cook, adding a little hot water.
- Transfer the zucchini in a blender and blend them and grind into a cream.
- In the pan where we cooked zucchini, metttiamo bacon and zucchini flowers and blow two minutes.
- Meanwhile,n a pot, lead to abundant boiling water for cooking the pasta.
- When the water boils, add salt with coarse salt and dip the noodles. As the water ripende boil, transfer the dough into the pan with the sauce.
- Rekindle the flame and blow the dough by mixing with a couple of tablespoons. Add the cream of zucchini and mix.
- Turn off the heat and finish by adding the reggiamo parmesan cheese.