Tagliatelle with nettles: a first fresh homemade pasta whose particularity is that the dough containing nettles, not easy to find and so diffili to collect !!! Today I decided to serve them seasoned with ham and toasted pine nuts and a delicious pepper sauce. The result? A first tasty and colorful !!!!!
|What is needed|
|flour for pasta||gr. 400|
|Red pepper||n. 1|
|yellow pepper||n. 1|
|baked ham||gr. 250|
|pine nuts||gr. 100|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean and wash the nettles taking care not to prick yourself (E 'advisable to wear gloves).
- Blanch the nettles in boiling salted water.
- Drain, allow to cool and squeeze to release the residual water (This is an operation similar to that which we do with the spinach).
- Finely chop the nettles.
- put the flour on a work surface, make the fountain in the center and break the eggs. Add in the hole even chopped nettles.
- Mix well to form a compact and smooth dough.
- Let it sit for about ten minutes in the refrigerator while preparing the ingredients for the dressing.
- Clean and wash the peppers. Divide in half.
- Cut a half Red pepper into very small pieces. Cut the other half into strips very thin.
- Do the same with yellow pepper.
- Cut the ham into strips.
- Take the dough for noodles and spread it into a thin layer.
- Allow to dry out the dough and cut noodles.
- Fill a pot with water to cook the pasta and put it on the fire.
- While the water comes to a boil, put the oil in a pan and cook i pepperoni cut into small pieces for 10 minutes.
- Blend with the immersion blender in order to form a cream.
- Heat up a frying pans and when it is hot you toast pine nuts and then, subsequently, the baked ham.
- Set aside.
- Take a large pan in which to blow the dough, put oil and place it on the fire.
- Add the peppers cut into groundwater and cook 5-6 minutes. NB: they must remain very crisp.
- When the water boils, cook noodles.
- Drain the noodles in the pan in which the peppers are cooking tables, add ham and toasted pine nuts and mix well.
- serve the tagliatelle with nettles with ham, pine nuts and peppers individual plates, placing on the bottom Peppers cream, Add the portion of noodles and garnish with slivers Grana Padano..