Today we cook the risotto with bacon and zucchini. Zucchini, you know, fit well with many ingredients and the addition of bacon gives the dish more flavor!
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||30 min.||€ 4 - 5|
|What is needed|
|Carnaroli rice||gr. 320|
|clear zucchini||gr. 300|
|White wine||1 glass|
|vegetable broth||2 cups|
|grated Parmesan cheese||gr. 40|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Spread the zucchini. Wash and cut into cubes.
- Chop the onion (Alternatively you can use the shallot, particularly suitable in the preparation of sauces).
- Cut the bacon into strips.
- To soften, to moderate fire, the onion, along with some oil in a pan with high sides ..
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper and fry for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the rice and toast it.
- Add the white wine and let evaporate.
- Cook the rice, wetting gradually with the vegetable broth (or you can bring to a boil 1 / 2 liter of water in which to dissolve 1 nut plant). The broth must be added gradually with a ladle. It must be added an amount of liquid that is sufficient to cover the rice: it proceeds by adding more broth only when the previous one has been completely absorbed.
- A couple of minutes before turning off the heat and add the bacon strips.
- Turn off the heat and stir in butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve adding chopped parsley.