Zucchini carbonara here is the recipe for a first fast goodies which adds to the traditional carbonara, fresh taste of zucchini. The recipe for zucchini carbonara can be prepared in every season since the zucchini are present all year round in at the supermarket or greengrocer, but it is without a doubt to try in the summer when the zucchini are really fresh and can be eaten even raw. The taste of this dish is more delicate than a classic carbonara. Linguine or spaghetti: the choice is yours!
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 6-7|
|What is needed|
|linguine type pasta||gr. 320|
|bacon||6 thick slices|
|small light zucchini||n. 4|
|parmigiano reggiamo||gr. 30|
|milk, olive oil||qb|
- Put on fire a large saucepan with the water for cooking the pasta.
- Cut the bacon into strips. NB: if you have opted to purchase bacon already prepared, that's fine too cubes. In this case they are needed 200 grams.
- Tick and wash zucchini. Cut into strips (or julienne) of similar size to those of bacon.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and quickly beat them with a fork.
- Add a little milk and pepper and mix.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Put a little olive oil in a large pan that can hold the dough to whip.
- Add the bacon and sauté a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook quickly without burning them, but trying to keep crisp. Use only if necessary, a little water from the pasta.
- When the pasta water comes to a boil, add salt with the coarse salt and toss the pasta.
- Once the bacon is crisp at the right point and the courgettes are cooked, turn off the heat waiting for the pasta.
- Drain the groin until al dente (follow the times indicated in the package).
- Transfer them to the pan with the bacon and the zucchini and relight the fire.
- Add some of the pasta cooking water and stir for about a minute. In this way all the flavors blend together perfectly.
- Add the cream consists of eggs, milk and Parmesan extinguish the fire.
- Mix with two wooden spoons until the egg custard was slightly curdled.
- Serve immediately zucchini carbonara still smoking.