Tagliatelle with asparagus and speck: easy and tasty. The aspragi are very good this season. Their cooking is done in white to bring out their flavor. Add bacon to give a stronger taste. The end use of julienne of raw asparagus gives this pasta with asparagus just the right crispness. This first is actually a preparation even faster because now fresh pasta you can buy at any supermarket. It 'clear that the more experienced can prepare yourself at home fresh egg pasta. The reported times are those needed once it has already provided the pasta.
|What is needed|
|egg tagliatelle||gr. 400|
|bacon into thick slices||gr. 200|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean and wash asparagus.
- cut asparagus into small pieces, leaving whole part of the tips.
- Cut the tips into julienne strips using a vegetable peeler ..
- cut the speck into strips. We use slices speck the thickness of a coin.
- Clean, wash and chop the shallot.
- Put a saucepan with plenty of water for cooking pasta.
- In a large skillet (which we will use to skip the paste) put some oil and shallot chopped.
- Sauté the shallots over low heat and add the asparagus cut into small pieces.
- Season with a little salt (the salt dosed properly, because then add the speck which it is very tasty) and cook for about twenty minutes, adding half a glass of warm water.
- When cooked, mash with a fork part of asparagus to "undo them" comeper creamy. NB: Personally I prefer not to blend part of the asparagus to keep the taste intact.
- add the speck and cook a few minutes. Stir and turn off the heat.
- When the water comes to a boil, throw noodles. bake the pasta a couple of minutes from the resumption of the boil (Being fresh pasta It is cooked very quickly. However adjust according to the thickness).
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to the pan with the sauce. Ignite the fire again.
- Mix and stir adding a little water to cook pasta and a bit of milk.
serve the Noodles, our pasta with asparagus and bacon garnished with julienne of asparagus and flakes Parmesan cheese.