In Romagna, it is tradition, prepare a good broth and dip a simple pasta, but yummy: born so Passatelli in Brodo. A classic of the winter holidays. Now it has become customary to prepare them also dry, seasoned with vegetable sauces or with fish. But to really respect the tradition we must consume in broth! The stock, however, must be buonissimo.Sono really worth a try and the children, love them ...
|What is needed|
|fresh breadcrumbs||gr. 100|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 100|
|lemon||n. 1 / 2|
|nutmeg||n. 1 / 2|
- Grate the parmesan. The ideal is to use a cheese not too seasoned.
- In a large bowl put the breadcrumbs (fresh and made from hard cheese bread).
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese (in amount equal to breadcrumb) and flour.
- Grate the nutmeg and the lemon zest. Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Make a well in the center, break your eggs and add the soft cheese.
- Stir well to mix all ingredients until the mixture is homogeneous, smooth and consistent.
- Try to make sure the taste is balanced and does not know required the addition of salt.
- Allow this mixture to rest for half an hour. NB: we must avoid dough is too hard because, once left to rest tends to harden and may be too difficult to work with.
- Just before serving, put on fire the pot with the broth and bring to a boil.
- Divide the dough into balls 3- 4.
- When the broth boils, place the pan tool for passatelli and put inside a ball of dough. Push with your hand to make passatelli, so products fall directly in the broth.
- Continue putting the other balls, one by one, until exhausting the dough.
- Cook for a couple of minutes from the resumption of the boil.
- Extinguish the fire. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.