The green lasagna Bolognese have a dish that is always proposed in the various restaurants in the world. Wherever we go, we find them and often we are tempted and we order. Too bad that just remember this wonderful dish of our tradition !! It is a different taste and texture, but still consume us feel at home. And 'our dish of the festival, Sunday, what I like so much to children. It is not that difficult to prepare. They are perfect with the dough prepared with a rolling pin (only real difficulty), but the less experienced can enlist the help of "Grandma Duck", or to the square of puff ready. And lasagna is!
|What is needed|
for the pastry Green: farina
|for the sauce: farina||gr. 50|
|milk||the. 1 / 2|
Preparation of the dough
- Clean the spinach and wash in plenty of water. repeatedly passing them under running water to completely remove excess soil. Put them in a colander to lose the remaining water.
- Heat up a saucepan with plenty of water.
- When the water boils throw the spinach and bring to a boil again. Boil for a few seconds. Turn off the heat, drain the spinach and let them cool.
- When they are cool, squeeze the spinach (to remove the water that have built-in cooking) and pass them through a food mill or food processor with mixer. We must get about 250 grams of useful product.
- Prepare the dough green putting the flour. Making the fountain (hole) in the center and break eggs, add the spinach and past work up to form a compact and well mixed dough. NB: The use of spinach makes the dough softer: so adjust the amount of flour so as not to have too soft a compound. The dough should be elastic, but keep the right consistency. For this the amounts reported in the recipe are always indicative: they depend on the size of the eggs and the spinach.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour in a cool (in the meantime you can prepare the sauce).
- Once the dough has rested, roll it out with a rolling pin until you obtain a very thin layer.
- Cut it into rectangles of cm. X 10 15.
Preparing the sauce
While the dough to the dough rests, proceed to the preparation of half a liter of bechamel following the proposed recipe.
Composition of lasagna and Cooking
- Grate the Parmesan and add a bit of nutmeg in order to give a taste a little spicy. Do not indicate the amount of Parmesan cheese because it depends on personal taste, it is understood that in this preparation should be used very generously.
- Boil a saucepan with plenty of water. At the same time prepare a saucepan with cold water and spread on the work surface a white cloth.
- When the water boils, add salt, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to prevent the rectangles of dough from sticking to each other.
- Cook the rectangles of dough, a few at a time, drain them with a slotted spoon, place them in cold water to stop the cooking, drain again and lay them on the cloth to dry.
- Put on the bottom of a baking dish with the edges rather high (on the market are sold as lasagnere) a bit of meat sauce (see recipe Bolognese sauce) And white sauce, mix them with a spoon.
- Making a layer of lasagna with the threshold square, putting them next to each other with slightly overlapping edges.
- Sprinkle with a few spoonfuls of sauce (do not completely cover the dough), white sauce and grated cheese.
- Continue to make other layers (putting order pastry, meat sauce, bechamel sauce and parmesan) in order to obtain a mess up 5-6 cm. Finish with Parmesan abbonante.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 180 30 ° minutes. Wait a few minutes before serving.