Lasagne asparagus and speck: a first quick meal, but you will make a great impression! Typically you give up to prepare the lasagna because they require a lot of preparation time and are quite elaborate. Instead, just less than one hour (excluding cooking) to prepare this dish. Lasagna (yellow sheet) are seasoned with tasty bacon, mozzarella mozzarella and a very tasty sauce with asparagus. To do before we use rectangles of puff ready, purchased at the supermarket.
|What is needed|
|egg puff||8-10 rectangles|
|bacon (thin slices)||gr. 120|
|mozzarella cheese||gr. 200|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 80|
|for the sauce|
- Clean asparagus and eliminate the hard parts.
- Wash them thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Put to cook the asparagus with some oil in a large skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes bathing with hot water to keep them soft.
- Turn off the heat and let cool.
- cut the speck into strips.
- cut the mozzarella cheese small cubes.
- grate parmesan.
- Prepare a sauce rather liquid. For the complete procedure to follow recipes bechamel at the web site (of course according to the doses they are those of this recipe).
- Chop the asparagus with the crescent and mix them to the sauce.
- Boil the sheets in boiling water, drain them, pass them into a bowl full of cold water to stop the cooking, finally, let them dry on a white towel.
- Put on the bottom of a baking pan a little ' white sauce with asparagus.
- Make a first layer of lasagne. NB: if we made the dough by hand, we cut rectangles measuring relative to the size of the pan; conversely we proceed to cut the sheets so perfectly vested with the pan.
- We cover the dough with part of speck, mozzarella cheese and a layer of white sauce with asparagus.
- Spolverizziamo with the parmesan grated.
- We continue with successive layers of lasagna, bacon, mozzarella, bechamel sauce and parmesan, until all ingredients are used. They should come 7-8 layers. NB: to divide the ingredients between the layers we have to take care to dosed properly to avoid having inhomogeneous layers, or get to the last layer of lasagna without speck or other ingredients.
- Bake at 170 20 ° minutes and in any case until the surface is golden.
serve the asparagus and bacon lasagne hot.