Couch grass with sausage and peas is a first and very tasty dish winter. It 'also very simple: once we have made the sauce of peas can be prepared in an instant. And 'good weeds, but also garganelli, butterflies .... So just get the good pasta and that's it !!!!
|What is needed|
|datterini tomatoes||n. // 10 12|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 100|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Peel and wash the shallots.
- Remove the sausage and Comminute with a fork.
- Wash the tomatoes datterini. Cut lengthwise into strips.
- Fill a pot with water and place it on the fire.
- Put the sausage in a pan with some oil.
- Brown the sausage for a few minutes.
- Pass the peas under hot water (Put them in a colander and move them so that the ice melts).
- Add peas with sausage and stir.
- At this point add the tomatoes datterini. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix well and reduce heat. Cook.
- When the water boils, add salt and toss the pasta. Stir and cook.
- When it is cooked, drain it and add it to the sauce pan.
- Put the couch grass with sausage and peas in a large tray, Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese,