Bermuda grass greens with prosciutto and mascarpone mushrooms: a simple recipe for a dish full of flavor. Using mushrooms and zucchini stir-fried mushrooms, these vegetables are browned, add the ham that gives flavor to the dish. Creaming is made with mascarpone for a completely new flavor. To try!
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||20 min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|gramigna type pasta||gr. 320|
|light medium zucchini||n. 2-3|
|Champignon mushrooms||gr. 300|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 200|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean zucchini, Wash and cut it lengthwise into first 4 pieces and then into thin slices.
- Clean mushrooms, wash them and even cut these into thin slices.
- also cut into pieces the ham.
- Put abundant water in a saucepan for cooking the pasta.
- While the water comes to a boil, prepare the topping.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil and fry the zucchini cut.
- After a few minutes, when the zucchini are almost cooked, add the Champignon mushrooms cut and cook the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- when vegetables They are cooked add the Ham and cook a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and wait until the pasta is cooked.
- When the water boils, add salt with coarse salt and dip the weed. Cook for the time indicated in the package.
- Once the pasta is cooked, transfer it to the pan with the sauce, adding a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water.
- Relight the fire. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix the pasta with the sauce.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and stir the dough for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve the Bermuda grass greens with prosciutto and mascarpone mushrooms.