Garganelli with sausage: fresh egg pasta topped with a sauce very, very tasty. Even the pasta in the form of wheatgrass is suitable and is obviously well the use of dry pasta. This first satisfied surely everyone in the family.
|Easy||4 people||5 min. ||40 min.||€ 6|
|What is needed|
|egg pasta like garganelli (straw and hay)||gr. 360|
|fresh pork sausages||gr. 300|
|tomato puree||gr. 200|
|white onion or shallot||1|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
Preparing the sauce
- Chop fine the onion or shallot.
- Remove the sausage and sbricolarla.
- Heat up a pan with a little oil.
- Aggungere the chopped onion (or shallots) and bay leaves to wither and low heat.
- Combine the crumbled sausage and brown.
- Qando the sausage is browned, pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper and a glass of water. Note: be very careful to measure out the salt. If you have a lot of tasty sausages may be necessary to use only a minimal dose or not use it at all. Since the sauce can be salty even after cooking, I recommend to wait to put the salt, to taste, and possibly aggungerlo the end.
- Cook 30 minutes or end in the water when you are not suit withdrawn.
- When the sauce is ready, put on a saucepan with plenty of water.
- When it boils, throw garganelli and cook according to the package directions.
- Season with plenty of sauce and grated Parmesan cheese to taste.