Garganelli with Ham and Pumpkin Flowers: ancora a dish with zucchini flowers. The reason is that I love them. It 'also important to understand how the taste changes as a function of the ingredient that we combine in this wonderful product that are the flowers. Do not forget that with the cold weather we can no longer enjoy them. We take advantage of the last flowers of the season.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||20 min.||€ 8|
|What is needed|
|garganelli with egg||gr. 360|
|medium zucchini||n. 1|
|courgette flowers||n. 25-30|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Check the zucchini, wash and grate it with a grater with large meshes.
- Clean the pumpkin flowers eliminating stem and pistil. Open each flower and wash.
- Chop half of the flowers. Cut the other half of the flowers in strips lengthwise.
- Cut the slices of ham into strips.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Combine the grated zucchini and sauté a few minutes.
- Add the strips of ham and chopped zucchini flowers.
- Let it cook a couple of minutes and turn off the heat.
- Meanwhile,n a pot, lead to abundant boiling water for cooking the pasta.
- When the water boils, add salt with salt and dip garganelli. Cook for the time indicated in the package.
- Add a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water into the pan with the sauce to promote creaming.
- Once garganelli are cooked, transfer them to the pan with the flame condimento.Riaccendere and skip the pasta. Add the philadelphia cheese and melt, stirring well with a wooden spoon to mix.
- Add the zucchini flowers cut into strips and mix again.
- Turn off the heat and serve.