The recipe for the Pšata, in our case Fusilli with cream, zucchini and bacon is really quite simple. We want to give a touch of originality in proposing the zucchini and bacon cut into strips (or matches). In this way, the sauce blends and taste even better gains.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||15 min.||€ 4 - 5|
|What is needed|
|fusilli type pasta||gr. 320|
|clear zucchini||n. 4|
|grated Parmesan cheese||gr. 40|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Spread the zucchini. Wash them and cut them into strips or matches (Try cutting them for the length of the same length of a match, cut the sections thus obtained, first into slices of a few millimeters and then into strips).
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Cut the bacon into strips. We preperiamo the use of bacon with slices of normal thickness. If fact, we use slices are too thick, we risk making the bacon very hard once it has been stir-fry.
- Put to heat a pot with plenty of water for cooking the pasta.
- In a frying pan (or in a saltapasta) make the onion over moderate heat with a little oil.
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper and saute, stirring frequently. NB: do not exaggerate with the use of salt because the subsequent addition of bacon could make preparazioen too tasty.
- When the water boils, add salt with coarse salt and toss the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook the zucchini also. Mix should be kept so that they do not stick. But we must try to keep them crisp enough to prevent disfino.
- Shortly before the cotttura is completed add the bacon.
- We also add the cream and turn off the fire. Those who prefer can use fresh cream instead of the kitchen.
- Scoliamo the pasta and transfer it to the pan with the sauce.
- Rekindle the fire and we mix everything a few seconds.
- Add Parmesan cheese to taste and serve.