There are many variations of carbonara. Today we offer the fusilli carbonara with pepper. Pasta is sauteed with bacon and pepper and topped with a creamy sauce with egg and parmesan cheese.
An unusual version, but the flavor of the pepper goes very well that of bacon.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 6|
|What is needed|
|short type pasta fusilli||gr. 320|
|bacon||6 thick slices|
|Red pepper||n. 1|
|parmigiano reggiamo||gr. 30|
|milk, olive oil||qb|
- Put on fire a large saucepan with the water for cooking the pasta.
- Cut the bacon slices into cubes. Alternatively you can buy the already diced bacon on sale at the supermarket. It takes 200 grams.
- Wash and clean the pepper and white parts of the filaments. Cut it into small cubes, the same size as those of bacon.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and quickly beat them with a fork.
- Add a little milk and mix.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and mix.
- When the pasta water comes to a boil, add salt with the coarse salt and toss the pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, let dry for a few minutes the pepper with a little olive oil.
- Add the diced bacon and continue to sauté everything.
- Once the bacon is crisp at the right point, turn off the heat waiting for the pasta.
- Drain the pasta al dente.
- Place it in the pan with the bacon and pepper and rekindle the fire.
- Add some of the pasta cooking water and stir for about a minute. This will cause all the flavors perfectly Amalga.
- Add the cream consists of eggs, milk and Parmesan extinguish the fire.
- Mix with two wooden spoons until the egg custard was slightly congealed and serve immediately.