The baked cannelloni, a bit like all pastes of this type, remind us of the feast days, the tables in the family, the good smell of home. This recipe is Cannelloni Speck and asparagus: perfect with fresh asparagus in spring, but good in other seasons with those surgetati.
|Easy||4 people||60 min.||30 30 + min.||€ xxx|
|What is needed|
|egg puff||16 rectangles|
|speck (very thinly sliced)||gr. 150|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 300|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 50|
| for the sauce: |
| nutmeg, salt, |
extra virgin olive oil
Preparing the sauce
- Melt the butter and add the flour, stirring constantly over the fire.
- When the roux is ready to drop the cold milk flush and mix with a wooden spoon until the sauce has thickened.
- Turn off the heat and add a little 'salt and grated nutmeg.
Preparing the filling
- After cleaning and washing the asparagus, cut into small pieces very thin (almost small slices) with an oblique cut and leaving the tips whole.
- Chop the bacon equally subtly.
- Chop the shallots and cook it in a pan with a little 'extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the asparagus into small pieces and cook them for 5 minutes adding a little 'of water to keep them soft.
- Boil tips in a little salted water.
- In a bowl combine the ricotta cheese, the bacon, the cooled asparagus, parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt to taste.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended. Also add two / three tablespoons of sauce so that the softer compound.
Composition and cooking
- Boil the sheets in plenty of water, drain, dip in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking, and finally dry them on a white towel (NB: it is the same procedure that is adopted every time for lasagna).
- Dial the cannelloni putting a filling strip along one edge (the shortest) and roll up the dough around to make a cylinder. Alternatively you can spread a little 'of the filling with a spatula on the pastry lengthwise and roll the dough cylinder.
- Put on the bottom of a baking dish a bit 'of white sauce. Place the cannelloni in a single layer.
- Cover with the remaining sauce (put on each cannelloni) and garnish with asparagus tips. Add a handful of grated parmesan cheese and some butter. Bake at 170 20 ° minutes and in any case until the surface is golden. We recommend placing in the oven the baking sheet covered with sheetsor of aluminum for the first 10 minutes and leave uncovered for the last 10 minutes.