Cannelloni with ricotta cheese, spinach and pine nuts in a sauce of mushrooms are undoubtedly a very hearty dish. A thin sheet that wraps around a soft, stuffed with cheese and spinach enhanced by dried fruits, served on a bed of sauce and mushrooms.
|Media||4 people||60 min.||30 30 + min.||€ 8-10|
|What is needed|
|egg puff||12 rectangles|
|baked ham||gr. 150|
|clean spinach||gr. 300|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 200|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 50|
|pine nuts||gr. 70|
| for the mushroom sauce: |
|Champignon mushrooms||gr. 400|
| nutmeg, salt, |
extra virgin olive oil
Preparing the sauce
- Melt the butter and add the flour, stirring constantly over the fire.
- When the roux is ready to drop the cold milk and stir with wire to a wooden spoon until the sauce has thickened.
- Turn off the heat and add a little 'salt and grated nutmeg.
Preparing the sauce
- Clean the mushrooms and deprive them of any earth.
- Wash them quickly under running water and chop in small pieces.
- Put to heat some oil. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and cook a few minutes.
- Add them to the sauce and mix well.
Preparing the filling
- Clean the spinach (should be cleaned at least once 300 grams) and wash in plenty of water until completely eliminate any remaining land.
- Boil a saucepan with a little water. When it boils add the spinach. Leave a boil again and turn off immediately.
- Drain immediately and let cool. In the meantime, put in a large bowl, cottage cheese and soft cheese, Parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and a little grated nutmeg.
- Take the spinach, squeeze to remove excess water and chop with the crescent moon.
- Add them to the mixture of cheeses.
- Chop the pine nuts and toast them in the oven for a minute 10 180 °.
- Add them to the cheese mixture and spinach and mix well until the ingredients blend perfectly.
- Also add two / three tablespoons of sauce so that the softer compound.
Composition and cooking
- Boil the sheets in plenty of water, drain, dip in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking, and finally dry them on a white towel (NB: it is the same procedure that is adopted every time for lasagna).
- Dial the cannelloni putting the first thing a layer of cooked ham (basically with a slice of ham we cover uniformly the surface of the dough). Spread on the pastry, On top of the ham, a bit 'of the filling, using a spatula along the length and roll the dough cylinder.
- Put on the bottom of a baking dish a little 'mushroom sauce. Place the cannelloni in a single layer.
- Cover with the remaining sauce and with a generous sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 170 ° 20 minutes and in any case until the surface is golden brown.