Cannelloni with ricotta cheese and spinach topped with ham and walnuts are particolarmetne indicated in the winter when it is very cold and we select to satisfy the palate we must also protect against low temperatures. It 'a preparation a bit long (as all the baked pasta) but can be made in advance.
|Media||4 people||60 min.||30 30 + min.||€ 8-10|
|What is needed|
|egg puff||12 rectangles|
|baked ham||gr. 100|
|clean spinach||gr. 300|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 300|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 100|
|pine nuts||gr. 70|
| to season: |
|baked ham||gr. 100|
| nutmeg, salt, |
extra virgin olive oil
Preparing the sauce
- Melt the butter and add the flour, stirring constantly over the fire.
- When the roux is ready to drop the cold milk and stir with wire to a wooden spoon until the sauce has thickened.
- Turn off the heat and add a little 'salt and grated nutmeg.
Preparation of the sauce
- Cut the ham into small pieces (if using the cut ham in a single slice, make thin strips).
- Crack nuts, remove the kernels and chop coarsely.
- Add the chopped ham and chopped walnuts to the béchamel to form a sauce for seasoning. mix thoroughly
Preparing the filling
- Clean the spinach (should be cleaned at least once 300 grams) and wash in plenty of water until completely eliminate any remaining land.
- Boil a saucepan with a little water. When it boils add the spinach. Allow to boil again and turn off immediately.
- Drain immediately and let cool. In the meantime, put in a large bowl the ricotta, Parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and a little grated nutmeg.
- Take the spinach, squeeze to remove excess water and chop with the crescent moon.
- Add them to the mixture of ricotta and Parmesan.
- Mix well to make mix the spinach and cheese.
- Also add two / three tablespoons of sauce so that the softer compound.
Composition and cooking
- Boil the sheets in plenty of water, drain, dip in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking, and finally dry them on a white towel (NB: it is the same procedure that is adopted every time for lasagna).
- Dial the cannelloni smearing on the pastry, Suno layer of stuffing, with a spatula, lengthwise and roll the dough cylinder.
- Put on the bottom of a baking dish a bit 'of the béchamel sauce, ham and nuts. Place the cannelloni in a single layer.
- Cover with the remaining sauce and a generous sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 170 ° 20 minutes and in any case until the surface is golden brown.