The shrimp skewers perfumed are very easy to prepare skewers with shrimp tails and a tasty breading hazelnut scented with aromatic herbs. The flavor is so special and made the dish that emerges is very tasty, but really easy to get. We have them cooked in the oven, but if you dipone a barbecue become even more good.
|Easy||4 people||30 min. ||20 min.||€ 12-13|
|What is needed|
|crayfish tails||gr. 800|
|grains of hazelnuts||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Depriving the shrimp shell and the black intestinal thread.
- Wash them thoroughly under running water and pat with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Put them in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and chopped hazelnuts.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to adhere well to the hazelnut fish.
- Clean and wash the herbs and chop them finely.
- In a bowl put the breadcrumbs and the chopped herbs and stir well to mix.
- Pass the prawns in breadcrumbs and breadcrumbs very well.
- Thread the shrimp on wooden skewers. Put 6-7 for each. NB: The sticks of wood should be at least 25 cm long.
- Sprinkle the skewers with some oil flush and ripassarli in breadcrumbs breading pushing with the palm of the hand.
- Line a grill oven with aluminum foil.
- Pennellarla with a little oil and lay the skewers on the same set well apart from each other.
- Place in the oven and cook for 5 6-minutes.
- Turn the skewers (being careful not to burn yourself as the wooden sticks will be very hot) and pelnnellarli oil.
- Re-inform and cook other 5-6 minutes. Turn them over again and brush them with oil on the other side.
- After about 20 minutes will be having a nice golden crust and are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.