Cuttlefish with green beans. A very simple recipe. It 'an alternative to the classic recipe Cuttlefish with peas. The result is a really interesting combination.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||40 min.||€ 15 20- |
|What is needed|
|clean sepia||Kg. 1|
|green beans||gr. 600|
|tomato puree||gr. 300|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Depriving the squid eye and beak (expect to use already cleaned cuttlefish. The weight indicated in the ingredients is in fact referred to the already cleaned fish and peeled).
- Rinse the squid under running water and cut the body into strips, leaving the entire heads.
- Tick and wash the beans.
- Peel the garlic.
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil plenty of water. When it comes to a boil, let us go up and throw the beans that we cooked mantenedonli quite crisp (ie they should get almost cooked). Once cooked, scoliamo them and cut them in two.
- Meanwhile cook the squid.
- In a large saucepan we warm up a little 'oil with a clove of garlic.
- Let fry and add the chopped cuttlefish. We go up, we do pepiamo and cook on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the white wine, let it evaporate and continue cooking for another minute 15 wetting gradually with the comic (or broth) fish. NB: If you do not have the fish stock, we can use hot water. If we are also preparing other fish dishes, and we discard, it is good to go, before you start cooking, preparing a good fish stock we need for the different preparations.
- We at this point the tomato and mix. We add a similar amount of fish stock, we lower the heat and let simmer for another 20 minutes. These are flat rates. In fact, the cooking time will vary depending on the consistency of the pulp. It 'good to try cooking putting the squid with a fork: if it is cooked soft.
- A few minutes before it came to cooking, add the green beans. Stir to mix the ingredients to make and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.