The recipe Hake fillets with asparagus and black pepper is Davide Oldani, published in summary form on Sportweek. Copying recipes of famous chefs is complicated because it is difficult to read everything that the individual processing means also often used not as common cooking techniques. And 'well managed, these hake fillets with asparagus are really a nice plate, with three distinct colors, three different compattezze three different textures for a plate quite interesting.
|What is needed|
|hake fillets||gr. 360|
|green asparagus||gr. 200|
|Black pepper||gr. 2|
|Extravegine Olive Oil||gr. 6|
- prepare hake fillets cleaning them if necessary, or cutting them by making them as uniform as possible
- Cut the stems of asparagus into small pieces, leaving tips whole and set them aside.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Finely chop the tops of asparagus and dress with oil (4gr.) and salt (2 gr.)
- bake hake fillets steamed.
- seasoning hake fillets with the oil and the residual salt and keep warm.
- Cook the pieces asparagus and the potato strip in half a liter of water for about 15 minutes. Add salt (extra).
- Drain and go to the mixer until you have a smooth sauce.
- Place the sauce in center of pan.
- Place the hake fillets over the sauce.
- cover the hake fillets with the tips of asparagus.
- Sprinkle with black pepper grated at the time.
Serve immediately of southern hake fillet with asparagus and black pepper.
Please note: the doses given are exactly those of the recipe Davide Oldani, unless you have the time and the scales to weigh exactly salt, pepper and oil, you can refer to the conversion table to the right, and when settling on the unit of measurement of "spoons". Personally I do not have the pressure sensitivity up to this level, but if you do not want snaturarare the pot and remain faithful to the idea of the creator is important to stick as closely as possible to the original base.