Fillets of cod au gratin, a second tasty! Tender fillets covered by a greedy panantura enhanced by herbs and hazelnuts. Crispy and tasty! Special if made with fresh fillets (we have done to prepare the fishmonger), but also good with frozen fillets.
|What is needed|
|cod fillets||n. 6|
|bread crumbs||gr. 30|
|lemon||n. 1 / 2|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Carefully wash cod fillets checking for the presence of thorns that will remove with pliers.
- Place the fillets in a baking dish in a single layer and sprinkle with lemon juice and oilo. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Chop the hazelnuts with a sharp knife. Note: I prefer to use the knife or the crescent and avoid the mixer.
- Clean, wash and chop the parsley.
- Wash and chop the rosemary.
- Peel the garlic and chop too.
- In a bowl mix the breadcrumbs with hazelnuts, parsley, rosemary and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper and a little oil. Mix well.
- Light the 170 ° oven.
- Line a baking tray or baking tray with parchment paper. Drizzle with a little oil.
- Place fillets on baking paper lined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover each fillet with a layer of breading greneroso.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 20-minutes.
- Serve accompanied by baked potatoes or salad.