The sea bass in salt is one of the great classics of seafood. This recipe allows you to enjoy all the taste of its fish, is quick and easy. The sea bass should be fresh and of medium size. Cooking salt is excellent even with other types of sea bass like fish such as sea bream, sea bass or red snapper. Enjoyed with a little olive oil with raw is perfect, but if you want to cure elegantly preparation can be creative playing on the colors of sauces and side dishes.
|What is needed|
|Sea bass (400-600 gr.)||1|
|Sale Grosso||1 kg.|
|EV, or oil.||QB|
- wash thoroughly under running water branzino both externally and internally (the evisceration is usually performed by the fishmonger), in the case of a fish normally caught evisceratelo directly practicing quite a long cut open the belly of the fish well.
- Absolutely not the scaly branzinoOtherwise rsichiate that the salt penetrates altering the taste of the meat.
- Place in the belly of branzino the sprig of rosemary and one or two slices of lemon. At your discretion, you can integrate the rosemary with other herbs such as thyme, sage or tarragon, but I suggest, if you like the aroma of preparing a vinaigrette to dress the branzino instead the plate to put too many things in the fish or dispersing it in vain sale.
- Pour a little ' sale in the bottom of a baking pan so as to obtain a homogeneous state. If you prefer you can put on the bottom of the parchment paper to prevent fouling and easier washing.
- Place the branzino on this layer sale, Then use sale Remaining to completely cover branzino.
- I used an old pan that fit the size of the branzino, if the branzino It was too big for the trays / oven dishes in your home use the drip pan with the though foresight to cover it with baking paper.
- Place everything in a preheated oven at 180 degrees
- Cook for about half an hour, depending on the size of the fish and the temperature used, I prefer 180 degree and a longer stay in the area, but working 200 degree you can safely shorten the time.
- gently break the crust, then fillet and Serve and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil quality
If you make this dish for a dinner with guests must enrich the presentation. A simple, quick and good effect is to garnish the sea bass steak with the green of an aromatic oil and lemon mince, and the yellow one spumino mayonnaise. You can then enrich the dish with a little pile of salt used in cooking.