The Cod with Leeks is a typical Tuscan preparation. Simple and fast, it allows in a few minutes to bring to the table a great classic and make a great impression !! Obviously you need to like the taste of salt cod that is what the leeks, since the recipe that we propose does not use d tomato and therefore particularly enhances the flavor of the two basic ingredients.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||15 min.||€ 10|
|What is needed|
|dried cod soaked||gr. 600|
|leeks||n. 3 - 4|
|White wine||1 glass|
|pepper, butter, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean leeks the green part and of the outer leaf. Wash and cut into thin slices.
- dissect cod in rather big pieces and dry them with paper towels.
- Place in a large pan some oil and a bit of butter.
- When hot, add the leeks cut and let simmer, covered, over low heat for about ten minutes.
- Add the pieces of cod poggiandoli the skin side, Season with pepper. NB: do not put salt because the cod generally it is very tasty and you are likely to get a dish too salty.
- Deglaze with the white wine and cook for another 5 minutes covered, moving from time to time spare cod with a wooden spoon, being careful not to break them.
Serve the cod with leeks accompanied by a good hot polenta.