The stuffed zucchini are a second full plate. They prepare it by stuffing the zucchini with a dough with minced meat, eggs, cheese. The reviewed completely in the pan with the tomato.
I'm really good in the summer when lezucchine are at the top, but ... do you want to prepare quite long, you want the heat that is created in the kitchen while cooking, and stomach during dinner ... recommend to prepare them in days cooler late summer.
|Media||4 people||60 min. ||60 min.||€ 8-10|
|What is needed|
|medium zucchini||n. 6|
|minced meat mixed||gr. 400|
|Grana Padano||gr. 50|
|tomato puree||gr. 350|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, oil||qb|
- Tick and wash the zucchini.
- Divide each zucchini into two parts in the direction of the length. Recommend the use of courgettes not too small in size and as uniform as possible between them.
- Empty each half of the central part of the pulp, taking care not to break the zucchini and forming a sort of boat (the vegetables should form the casing for the filling.
- Collect the pulp extracted from the zucchini and chop.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely with the crescent moon.
- Bringing together the ground beef in a bowl (we prefer to use the meat is mixed: beef and pork, to get a boost of flavor. Alternatively, you can choose only the beef).
- We add the chopped zucchini pulp and parsley and amalgamiamo
- We incorporate an egg, grated parmesan cheese, flour.
- Condiamo with a pinch of salt, pepper and grated nutmeg.
- We work the mixture well to mix it as if it were re dough for dumplings
- We take the zucchini boats and condiamo with salt and pepper.
- Fill the vacuum created by the removal of the pulp in each half with a couple of tablespoons of filling compacted.
- We have a generous layer of peanut seed oil in a pan and set ourselves on fire.
- Let's flour the courgettes on the side of the filling.
- When the oilo sizzles, we fry the zucchini, taking care to turn down the heat and turn them a couple of times. Care must be taken not to "decompose" the zucchini boats: in fact, the filling may come off while the revolt. Therefore, we must do so with care.
- Once the scoliamo fries on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, prepare the background of tomato.
- Peel, wash and tritiamo onion.
- We have a thread of olive oil in a saucepan that can hold the zucchini in a single layer, and let cook the chopped onion in focus colce.
- Aggoingiamo then the bygone tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook a quarter of an hour, adding a little hot acua.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the zucchini with the stuffing facing up and complete the cooking for atria 20 minutes, adding, if necessary, a bit of hot water to prevent the sauce from drying out too much and moving every now and then zucchini to prevent sticking
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.