The cut of beef is a dish for all seasons. You can do the plancha, but without the coals or grill, in the frying pan is fine. In this recipe, prepare the sliced beef with arugula and cherry tomatoes datterini for a full taste of aromaticity of the arugula and the sweetness of fresh tomatoes datterini.
|Easy||2 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 10|
|What is needed|
|Sliced beef (rump, walnut, ..)||gr. 600|
|tomatoes Datterini||gr. 200|
|Fresh wild arugula||gr. 80|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||qb|
- wash datterini tomatoes in cool water, dry them and cut them in half.
- Wash and centrifuge the rocket salad and let dry.
- Divide the arugula into two parts. Finely chop the first part, while the second part, from which you have set aside some whole leaves, will be chopped in a more coarse.
- If necessary, trim the meat from any ribs (there should not be if the butcher has worked well), making the shape of the meat fairly regular, with a height of about 2 centimeters.
- Heat a non-stick pan a little olive oil extra virgin olive oil.
- As soon as the oil is hot dip the tomatoes and arugula datterini finely chopped.
- Stir occasionally until the tomatoes begin to soften and the water rialsciare of vegetation.
- Add the pieces of cut scottandoli for a few seconds on each face, including the sides of time using the caliper.
- Continue turning the cut at most a couple of times until you reach the desired cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the rocket remained.
- A fire is off, remove the cut of beef and place it on a cutting board, then "cut" slices of medium thickness (from 0,5 1 in centimeter) according to your preference.
- Arrange the slices of Cut on a bed of arugula and cherry tomatoes datterini and garnish with rocket leaves raw.