The Strips of marinated beef with Marsala wine and mustard are undoubtedly an unusual way of preparing the rags, certainly much more original than the traditional preparation of rags balsamic vinegar. But we must take care to dose marsala and mustard in the right mix to keep the flavor of one or the other may predominate.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 9|
|What is needed|
|slices of beef||gr. 500|
|clear zucchini||n. 2|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Cut the slices of beef into strips and then into small pieces to form the classic rags.
- Stracetti put in a bowl, season with salt, pepper, olive oil.
- Add the mustard and marsala wine, stir and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Tick and wash the zucchini.
- Peel and wash the carrots.
- Cut carrots and zucchini into sticks (or julienne).
- While the meat is marinating, heat a little oil in a large pan.
- Combine the chopped carrots and cook a few minutes.
- Also add the zucchini (added at a later time because they are more tender and cook in the shortest time).
- Cook, in-5 6 minutes, stirring often. Prevent the vegetables from sticking, but try to keep them crisp.
- Put them in the pan strips over the vegetables in a single layer with all their marinade.
- Cover the pan and turn off the heat.
- Lsciar rest for a few minutes so that the meat is cooked with vegetables and only retained heat from the pan.
- Serve with a salad of staglione.