strips of beef with asparagus: a way to cook this delicious seasonal vegetables coming from the classic pairing egg-asparagus. We propose a recipe that maintains the same speed of execution and the same simplicity. Use only asparagus and beef keeps the flavor of the two elements intact. We add only a particular note with this yogurt cream, which may be replaced by flakes of parmesan only for those who do not like the yogurt.
|What is needed|
|slices of beef||n. 2 (gr. 400)|
|milk||1 / 4 glass|
|natural yoghurt||gr. 80|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 30|
|salt, pepper, butter, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean asparagus and deprive them of the hard part.
- wash asparagus and cut into small pieces. NB: to make the pieces more like rags, cut the asparagus at an angle.
- Clean, wash and chop the shallots.
- Cut the slices of beef into pieces forming the strips.
- grate Parmesan cheese.
- Put some oil and a knob of butter in a pan and fry the chopped shallot.
- add asparagus and a little water and cook for 8-10 minutes, mixing often.
- Meanwhile heat the milk and dissolve the grated Parmesan cheese. Stir to form a creamy sauce and add it to the yogurt. The yogurt cream is thus ready. Keep it at room temperature.
- add rags in the pan where you are cooking the asparagus and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
- serve strips of beef with asparagus guarnedoli with yogurt cream.