Today we cook the sliced beef with balsamic vinegar. The success of the dish is linked to the use of good quality ingredients (just because the recipe is made up of very few ingredients): tender beef and above all a good balsamic vinegar.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 9|
|What is needed|
|slices of beef||gr. 500|
|rosemary||n. 2 twigs|
|balsamic vinegar||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Cut the slices of beef into strips and then into small pieces to form the classic rags.
- Wash and finely chop the rosemary.
- Stracetti put in a bowl, season with salt, pepper, olive oil and the chopped rosemary and leave to marinate for a quarter of an hour.
- Warm some oil with the garlic in a large pan.
- Dropping the flour on the strips and mix with a wooden spoon to lightly coat with flour.
- Put the strips into the pan and cook for 7 8-minute, stirring with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking on the bottom.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, mix it with rags and continue cooking for another 2 3-minutes.
- Remove the garlic clove and serve hot.