Turkey skewers: soft and light. They are made to seem so very sttili of kebabs. Delicious grilled, but also in the oven.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||10 min.||€ 8-10|
|What is needed|
|turkey meat||gr. 600|
|slices of pancetta||n. 2 / 3|
|rosemary, sage, thyme||qb|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Use of slices of breast or chest of 1 cm thick. Divide each slice in half length-wise so that the slices are wide 2 cm.
- Wash the peppers, cleaned and cut into strips.
- Place the slices on a cutting board for meat, alternating with slices of bacon and ground pepper. NB: the three ingredients must be placed next to each other making them fit together. Once you have completed will be presented as a single large piece of meat 15 cm.
- Take a toothpick skewers for at least 20 cm long and insert it in the flesh at half the thickness in height through all the slices widthwise.
- Condinuare with other sticks positioned in the same way and spaced from one another of 3 cm.
- Once the whole meat has been set, cut it, with a sharp knife, in the direction of the width, half way between a toothpick and the other and thus forming rather thin kebabs (high 1 cm wide 2 cm.).
- Wash the herbs and chopped fine form.
- Transfer the skewers in a dish, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and flavor them with the chopped herbs.
- Allow to marinate for an hour.
- Put a grill on fire.
- When the grill is hot, put to cook the skewers.
- Turn them a couple of times and lead to cottua.Occorreranno 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, add salt and pepper them and serve with a salad of fresh tomatoes.